Monday, June 11, 2007

Off

so in my last post I said I was having an 'off' past 24 hours ('off' as in crazy laughing). this is what set me 'off' -
I had some of the most amazing turkey yesterday at dinner. I restrained myself, only having one piece and another forkful - though I wanted soo much more. What I liked best about it was that it was succulent, and meaty, and I was sure to eat all the fat (mmm...fat..).
Later, this is a short convo I had with my dear not so long distance long distance roommate.

  • me: wow, that dinner was really good, that was some of the best turkey I've ever tasted!!!
  • spart: umm, that wasn't turkey, it was pork.
  • me: really???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA! that's why it was so good!!!
hahahahahahaa etc

(I'm laughing still). I'm glad I'm not Jewish (or some other form of Kosher) because I would not have thought to ask - thinking it was turkey.
crazy laughter, on top of Kangaroo squares plus chocolate plus raisins (think sugar + sugar +more sugar) is not a good combination - or rather, it is too good a combination. hahahahahahahaa.
tulip

1 comment:

C said...

This is one of the most fantastically funny things I've read in awhile. You are awesome, T! :) Poor piggies are having an identity crisis, it seems ...