Monday, June 11, 2007

Itchy

hallo
I'm feeling itchy, and prompted by my longdistance roomate who is currently not so long a distance away as I am sleeping in her bed (!!) (I had to add that!!) - (don't worry folks it's all G-rated - she's opted for the couch) - to write a blog (phew that was a longggg sentence), so I will write one. Though I cannot vouch for my sanity as I write since I've been having an 'off' past 24 hours (not 'off' as in bad - off as in mad - the crazy laughing kind).
'Itchy' the description I used at the beginning of the blog has a variety of definitions - it could mean for instance
  1. I've sat outside without bug repellent and have been attacked by bugs, and since I seem to have developed some sort of allergy/sensitivity to mosquitoes in the past year, I itch (as in itch itch scratch scratch) for the next 2 weeks... (a sensitivity which I'm hoping to lose on my return to the tropical isle since there are many mosquitoes there and it would be a shame to be permanently itchy).
  2. restless - as in I want to do something but I don't quite know what
  3. antsy - as in I don't want to be doing what I'm doing but would rather be doing something else somewhere else, though what and where are often unclear.
  4. hot and bothered (nuff said) (pardon my frankness).
  5. itchy inside - which is hard to explain but which comes about when I've eaten too much of something though I know not what exactly, though generally I feel better the next day.
  6. one letter short of bitchy - which is exactly that - but which I, thankfully, don't feel too frequently anymore... or at least I don't think I do, maybe I do but have forgotten it - my close friends would be a better judge than I... in any case - I certainly used to experience this particular form of itchyness when I was a teenager (something about moodiness and going through 'that phase').
  7. like screaming and dancing and running around (clothes not optional since I currently live with a never nudist - haha).

Ok. now that I've described and defined, let me clarify: currently I'm feeling somewhere around definitions 2 and 7.

how are you feeling today?

tulip

No comments: