Monday, June 04, 2007

small talk/goodbyes/I love you's

so I wanted to see something new when I looked at my blog so I thought I'd write a note to say hey.
* * *
hey
how's it going?
it's ok with me.
I'm all moved out of Toronto...officially, gave up the keys and everything. staying at my favourite long-distance roommate... and waiting for graduation - convocation - d(done)-day. the end of undergrad at uni.
huzzah.
yeah, moving out was ok - crazy busy saying goodbye to everyone.
yeah, I know! I hate goodbyes. I much rather I love you's but sometimes I'm so busy being sad about saying goodbye I forget to say I love you. which leaves me feeling more sad afterwards, so sometimes I whisper it after people and then it's as if I've said it to them and I feel a bit better.
* * *

so, incase I forget to say I love you, I'll say it now to you guys - I LOVE YOU!
I wanted to write out a special blog saying nice things about everyone- but instead I'll just write the shortened version. I'll write out a word that matches with each of my readers (well, the ones I know about) - and if you see one you like you can apply it to yourself. part of the inspiration comes from 13 letters (found on the blogs of shopgirl and spart) .... but then I thought - I'd like to write only nice things ... and then I thought I'd pair it up with names - or at least specifics so that people could guess who they are ... and then I thought - what if someone feels putout or jealous about someone else's word ... so this way you can choose the one you like best and think that it applies to you - in fact - feel free to choose more than one.
:)

inspiring
beautiful
fun and frank
mostly kind/witty(sharp)
blossoming
flipping amazing/hardcore
driven
hug
soul-sister
heart-sister
organic


hope you saw a word you liked. just for the record (and to see if I've missed anyone/don't know who reads my blog) - the people I was thinking about (in no particular order) are Hun, Sappho, C, Shopgirl, molly, Spart, sweets, tulip (I couldn't think of a word for myself - but I did see several I liked), Nat (I know she doesn't read my blog, but I couldn't leave her out)... so if u haven't seen your name could you please comment and I'll be sure to respond with a word for you (and if I don't know you the word might be 'creepy' - haha).
I heart you all dear readers.
tulip

ps- incase you were counting - I did throw in some extra words that fit, afterall- how can you describe some people in one word??
pps - on second reading I realise that most of these words could apply to all of you lovely ladies at some point in time :).

1 comment:

C said...

I love you too! :) I hope that your next year (and beyond) is fabulous ... its not goodbye forever, just a 'see you later' (right? right. :)