Monday, July 11, 2005

Going up....?

hallo,
so I recently made up a riddle thingee and since I have not had a rush of responses I figure that no one's been reading, no one cares, or you're all stumped (except for C who was able to guess it in a sleep induced state of mind). So, once again, here is the question.

my day is spent in vertical to's and fro's,
I come when called and where you list I go.
what am I?


the answer's at the bottom. On another note I'm wondering about stuff. what about stuff? well... just stuff.. my job is surreal; it's been too hot to be allowed (35degrees C? plus the humid-X..) what is that?!!!; and I hung out with a cute guy who bares a close resemblance (perhaps too close a resemblance) to my old boyfriend (I hate the phrase "my ex" and I refuse to use it - ever!) (not physical resemblance - it's this thing - this calmness.. this personality trait thingee) It sucks - that calm that I find so darned attractive in men (boys?). You know - every woman has something that leaves her incabable of... of clear thought, leaves her stuck on one thing... leaves her miles ahead of the present (and any possible reality) - why.. why .. why do we need men anyways? (the eternal question I suppose) - or rather - why must we need them so?
so anyways - that was a bit of a whine and I apologise. I'll try not to do it too often. I realise that this is (at least) my second entry which is not totally clear -but fear not - just like an impressionist painting eventually it will all take shape (or maybe not - since this is my life) and become a thing of beauty.
elevator is the answer! get it?!!!
(heart) tulip

No comments: