Monday, May 30, 2005

happiness is blogging

hallo
I just spent half an hour reading other peoples blogs. I feel inspired, I feel very strongly that things take on a surreal quality when they are written properly (or when your walking down the street at 10pm and your tired). Even real life events - that you've witnessed - that you did! they all becomes unreal, important even - sometimes anyways.
Just now I was walking down the street and I saw a little girl walking a few metres behind her mother. suddenly a seagull swooped down... I paused, watching, holding my breath - for a second the seagull looked so much bigger than the girl, for a second I had visions of the mother turning around to the screams of her little girl as she is carried through the air, her white skirt fluttering around her knees... only for a second - then the gull swooped up and I knew that it was only my imagination getting all excited with no outlet....
happiness really is blogging.
(heart) tulip

No comments: