Saturday, January 15, 2005

I go to the Rock

Hallo,when I first started this blog I was all excited about all the things that I could right... and then I hit an immediate writers block - I'm stuck at this - do I write something serious? or something fun? do I go personal/intimate? or surface ("weather talk" - an icky, evil thing when there is real conversation to be had)? It's been days and still I can't decide. Then today I learned something, that I must learn continuously it seems, I learned that I must be my own person. "to thine own self be true" in a matter of speaking. and so, be forewarned, there might not be light things ahead (though Thomas will forever be by my side and when he is, there must be some smiles), but it will all be true to life (my life right now).

1 comment:

dot said...

Go for it! Don't come to my blog, though. I summarize weather channel reports. Just kidding. It's almost as bad, though. I have a sports blog.
Writer's block gets worse when you realize you have an audience.