Friday, July 20, 2007

Heya

Heya
how you doing? i'm well. Saturday went well. all of my old group showed except for what's his name. So I got to see lots of familiar faces. and at first it was kinda odd and awkward and you could feel that people were trying to figure out what sorts of things to say to each other because everyone was just a bit different - but later on we were laughing and joking like old times. What's his name didn't come because he wasn't told about it - I'd asked a friend to tell him and my friend forgot. I felt really worried and bad because he's the only one of our 15 person group that didn't know....
oh well.
I really didn't do it on purpose (but you know I griped about it for hours)and then worried about it for more hours. I won't be calling him to explain, it's really not such a big deal. and if it is, who cares?! I shouldn't!
here's a line from my journal that day (after thinking about it for hours):
" You know there are some people that fade into the distance and you just hear about them occasionally? Sometimes I wish I could be one of those people to myself.... and not have to live with me every single moment: I think a lot."
Anyways - I had a good day, the water was bee-oo-tiful. I'm going to try to stop obsessing about when I'll bump into him. *shakes head, sighs*
tulip

No comments: