Monday, April 10, 2006

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p

a poem by me

pout pucker
pout pucker
pout pucker
pout pucker

separated by an attitude.

I'm in the library working on an essay - well I'm supposed to be working on an essay but I've just spent over half an hour reading Dooce.com and I still don't feel like researching. the only consolation is that I'll never have to do another geography course in my life!!! ever! again!
in other news....
On Saturday I had quite a day. in the afternoon I was quite exhausted and in need of a nap - but K and I wanted to make up something fun for dinner so we had to go to the super market. and what an adventure it was. before we left I entered my room - the conversation which followed went something like this:
"K... my bed attacked me!"
"do you have your shoes on?"
(after looking at my feet)"no... I don't seem to have my shoes on"
K then comes into my room with my runners - she proceeds to put them on - on me! she puts my shoes on. she holds one foot, and presses on the shoe and then ties the laces, she repeats with the other foot. I am laughing so hard I don't know how she manages it - I seriously don't know the last time someone put my shoes on for me - I must have been 3 years old!
At the super market 2 more funny things happened
  • an old lady winked at me (she liked Easter candy too)
  • we accosted a tall boy (we made him take down some crackers which were far too high)
dinner was a success - amazing acorn squash (baked and laced with brown sugar - can we just talk about that for a second?!) and salmon - always a hit.
now I'm off to bang my head on the keyboard like Don Music used to do.... "I'll never get it! never get it!" (for those of you who are unfamiliar with the seseme street character - that's really what he says and does - I'm not crazy!)
tulip

No comments: