Saturday, June 24, 2006

hiho

hiho
now here's the thing - I want to do a series of posts on something personal. but I hesitate to write it here. I can't explain why, except that I don't feel as if it would be right to put here. I want to write about my own experiences - because recently I've felt as though I must write - and as though this is what I must write. the reason I will do it at another adress is that I would like to keep the rainbow connection as I see it - a place of hope - that is what rainbows symbolise to me anyways. what I wish to write about is not hopeless, just heavy so I feel the need to distinguish the two blogs. plus this way if you're in the mood for heavy you can just go to the other one. so -for the moment let's title it - Unorphanhood - can be found at http://talibah2.blogspot.com/.
don't worry, I still intend to keep writing here... and on Tom tales.... haha - I do have a habit of biting off more than I can chew - keeps things interesting I guess.
in anycase - I'm as always glad for your faithful audience.
(heart) tulip

No comments: