Monday, November 14, 2005

"Jungle Boogie"?

hi folks
I keep on checking my blog to see if I've updated yet.
I've come to the conclusion that the only way to see something new on my blog - is for me to put it there. so here I am - putting it there.
I hope you guys are doing well. I am. I am sufficiently recovered from the last four weeks - just crazy crazy school work - I went for an entire month without doing laundry.... :s awful, I know - but don't worry (as I assured my distressed rooommate) I wore clean underwear everyday. now, I know that you didn't need to know that - but just incase it ran through your mind (I know it did) (also, K was only distressed because I told her about the underwear, she's such a sweetheart that she never wants to know such personal details - {I think they offend her delicate nature [joke!!]}) (sorry, K - look at me making digs at you on my blog! shame on me!!!!)
also, just reading over my last sentence - I remembered how I used to feel so overwhelmed in secondary school (that's kinda like highschool for you north americans - think Harry potter - it lasts for 7 years) that there were times when I described it as such: "I feel as though the little people in my head have taken off all their clothes and are running around in their panties and briefs" - that must have been extreme distress on my part I think - or at least - that's what I felt like doing.
hmm
I just had to read over to get back to my original train of thought - that was quite a tangent.
I was busy, now I'm not. I still have lot's of things to do (and probably won't be doing laundry until dec21 when exams are done) but I'm suffering from a bit of rebound from the last round - i.e. I don't feel like getting into a tizzy, but sure enough I will be soon.... whether I want to or not.

this blog is quite long. so I will write the rest of my thougts in another blog: whereby giving me even more new blogs by me to read :).

No comments: