Friday, March 04, 2005

ABC gum

It's been such a long time since I've written I almost forgot my password! yes, it's been a long time. Do you remember when kids would ask if you wanted something that was A.B.C. (already been chewed). recently I've been thinking about Elf (great movie) when he's going to the city and his friends tell him - don't lick the yellow snow (we just saw a kid - maybe 2 or 3years old, bend over and touch the yellow snow - his mother was mortified...), and that gum on the bottom of tables is NOT free candy.
Or remember the silly things we used to say? -
"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"
"Girls are handy, made out of candy. Boys are rotten, made out of cotton."
I forget the others now... you guys probably have different ones in North America - one I heard 2 days ago was about beans..... Kailey, could you tell me again?
tulip

No comments: