Sunday, February 06, 2005

Darn illusive Wilderness Illusions (Straighten up and Fly Right)

so I'm supposed to be writing an essay on illusions addressed in my readings on Canadian Wilderness... illusions?!! huh? of all the abstract... ("so and so, dot, dot....") things on which to write. this last peice is giving me heck.. really, I keep just seeing it, and then it disappears.. I'm half tempted to write that the piece itself is an illusion and that's why I can't find the stupid point.. grrrr.....
I saw what's-his-name at the library tonight - this makes 3 Sundays in a row - I'm beginning to think it's more than coincidence on his part (though admittedly we are both students and the library is our home....) but he only ever has surface talk for me... ahhhk frustrating guys! and I am left to wonder - is he not interested or does he just not get it???? Sometimes I think that guys just play dumb.. it's just a farce they use when they can't think of a nice way to make things clear - so they let us do it, or let us get fed up and leave.... grrrr....
grrrrr.... (that felt so good I thought I'd say it again).
wish me luck in finding the illusive point for my essay.
tulip

p.s Natalie Cole, eh... amazing!

No comments: