Friday, April 11, 2008

Out of the draft box

Hello dear readers.
Today as I wandered through my blogs (here, therealdeal and tomtales)I realised that there is a lot that went unfinished and unpublished. That saddened me because I have not shared a lot of good stuff. There are some blogs in my draft box that I've never gotten back to I wish I had - because
  1. it was good material
  2. I've now forgotten what exactly my key words meant - so now things that were probably great stories will never be remembered.
  3. In some cases I may have helped someone by expressing a thought or idea.

now don't get me wrong - it's called a "draft" for a reason - sometimes the entry was not up to scratch or way too: personal/preachy/out of character - to be published.... but barring all of those things - I think, it should have been/should be - published.

So - without further ado - here are a few unpublished blogs for you to browse (on all my blogspots).

happy reading.

ps - spart - I need your help on some of the tom posts - sigh - blush - how could I have forgotten so many things about our boy??

No comments: